Looking for work that is fun, rewarding, creative, and flexible? Wish you could work from home (or the coffee shop / beach / wherever)? Bold Lucidity may be the perfect gig for you.
Bold Lucidity is a growing, bespoke digital agency for Badass Bitches that need online support building their websites, social media marketing, and just getting shit done.
The right candidate isn’t afraid to be bold themselves and empower others to take bold action.
Bold Lucidity team members are 100% remote. You can work from home or wherever you want and on your own schedule. Plus, you are a W-2 paid employee and not a freelancer or contractor, so we find the work for you! It's the perfect job for anyone wanting part-time, flexible remote work.
What Bold Lucidity offers:
- A fun, no nonsense growing agency with plenty of room for growth.
- W-2 employment through payroll with direct deposit.
- A belief in imperfect actions.
- Room for advancement into management as we grow.
- Paid professional development.
- A "learn from our failures" environment where you are supported and mentored.
- $20/hour 5-10 hours per week with PLENTY of opportunity to become full-time in 6-12 months.
- Progressive clients that are passionate about creating change.
What the ideal candidate offers:
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms a plus, including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Desire to grow professionally in the position.
- Ability to work independently.
- HubSpot certifications (or desire to obtain) in Social Media, Twitter, Content Writing, etc a plus.
- Strong written communication skills - most of our communication will be via Slack + email.
- The ability to work with multiple clients at once.
- A mindset that is inclusive and growth oriented.
Description of position:
- Upload and schedule content in a scheduling system
- Use and follow projects through a Project Management System.
- Content creation for posts, blogs, email campaigns
- Keep me focused and on task
Bold Lucidity is an inclusive team and we stand firmly against discrimination on the basis of race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or religion.